Zlock & Coverdale, PC ® Academic Law Scholarship
The Zlock & Coverdale, PC® Academic Law Scholarship is established for current students of the Dickinson Law School. Zlock & Coverdale is a divorce and family law firm, located in Doylestown and Newtown in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Over the course of his professional career Kevin M. Zlock, himself an alum of the Dickinson Law School, has been supporting numerous organizations, strongly believing that the success of our communities and the overall vitality of our society depend on individual contributions to the educational causes. This scholarship is to help current Dickinson Law students on their path to a distinguished career in the legal field. This scholarship is awarded to one student based on merit and an essay.
Submission Deadline: Must be received by August 31, 2017
Eligibility Requirements: Current Dickinson Law students
- Submit a completed Scholarship Application Form with the following attachments:
- A typed essay no less than 500 words on the following topic:
Can you change the perception of the legal profession when you become a lawyer? If so, how will you change it?
- Official school transcript(s) *By submitting your transcript, you are giving us express consent to confirm your attendance and admission by contacting Dickinson Law School.
- Submissions must be made by August 31, 2017.
- The scholarship recipient will be announced 30-60 days after the submission deadline.
*Please do not call about this scholarship.
Completed application must be returned by August 31, 2017 via email or mail to:
[email protected] with subject Line “Academic Law Scholarship - Dickinson Law”
Zlock & Coverdale, PC
Attention: Sima Zlock
1705 Newtown-Langhorne Rd
Langhorne, PA 19047