Serving Bucks County & Montgomery County Pennsylvania

    Doylestown/Yardley Offices

    CALL 215-968-1800 OR USE FORM BELOW


      Child Custody – Relocation in Doylestown and Newtown

      Client Review (Child Custody and Divorce Case in PA)“I am extremely grateful for your handling of my custody case and with the results you were able to obtain for myself and my son… You did an exemplary job and I will gladly refer to you anyone who is in need of wonderful legal advice.” ~ Theo See more client reviews.

      If you are parents of minor children, it is important to understand that your right to move may be restricted by an order of the court and by applicable state laws. For instance, parents living in Doylestown are restricted by a child custody court order and by applicable PA family law.

      Relocating to a new home without authorization from the court or the approval of the other parent may have an adverse effect on your parental and custodial rights. In fact, there have been many cases in which a custodial mother or father has lost custody temporarily or permanently as a result of a relocation. Before you move with your children, please make sure that you obtain a professional legal advice on the subject.

      Relocating after a Pennsylvania divorceseparation or breakup can be difficult and stressful, it is also an expensive proposition from a cost perspective. Knowing your rights can relieve some of this stress and give you a good idea about what to expect in your case. We have handled many successful cases where parents were allowed to relocate from Pennsylvania to a different state and at the same time, we represented many clients in the situations where the relocation could have hurt a child and had to be stopped. You might wish to contact our experienced child custody lawyers, located in Doylestown, Newtown and other parts of Bucks County, as soon as there is a discussion about relocation so that we may analyze your personal situation. It is very rare that divorced parents share the same opinion on the relocation process and most of the time a motion has to be filed with the court to permit relocation for one party, while another party wants to stop relocation by all means possible. We can help you to assess your situation and successfully navigate the legal process of relocation litigation.



      Competent and compassionate Bucks County family lawyers

      Child Custody

      Practical, fair and in the best interest of your child


      Child/Spousal Support

      Know the right amount of child and spousal support